Saturday, April 01, 2017

Open Tabs: Easter Dinner Edition

A few of my past Easter dinner tables:
2016
2015
2013

All of my Easter pins are here.

Things catching my eye this year are:

Sweet nests at each place: how could I make these?!

Tulips plus wildflowers and eggs in a centerpiece - lovely!

Easter printables: toppers, garland and more! {originally posted here}

Easter wreath printable place cards.

I love these peat pots with wheatgrass growing in them! And, check out the free printable for adding to your grass!

I could use my china teacups at each place with old paper, moss and eggs like this - so pretty!

This is a great color combo with the blue canning jars!!!

I love this round sign {hoop art anyone?!} and doily garland!

My sweet friend Susan shared this lovely free diy and download from Family Life for decorating candles for your Easter table!

Easter ideas for kids from Wycliffe Bible Translators!

Have any ideas to share with me?! I love ideas!!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love the peat pots with wheat grass! I'm inspired to get some little pots of grass started again in time for Easter this year.

Elise said...

My goodness, I LOVE your "Open Tabs" posts!!!! SO much inspiration! I always enjoy seeing how you set your table for various holidays, too. Makes me a little sad that we always go to my aunt's house. I wouldn't trade the family time, but it makes me sad that I can't really have a cute table, but I guess I can do it another day, right? :)