Sunday, May 01, 2016

Truth Telling 35: He fills me.


Micah 3:8, "But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin."

Matthew 5:6, "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for righteousness, for they will be filled."

Acts 2:4, "All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit."

Acts 4:31, "After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly."

Acts 13:52, "And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit."


Ephesians 3:16-19, "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Philippians 1:9-11, "And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ - to the glory of praise of God."

Tell yourself this truth today: No matter how empty I am or feel, God can and will fill me when I am willing and available!

1 comment:

domenica.60 said...

When He becomes our safe harbour .
Greetings,
Franca