Friday, March 04, 2016

Open Tabs

Some reads that I enjoyed for your weekend ahead:

Being Theirs: Squiggly Lines and All

This is a unique idea - get a recipe kit in the mail every month for purposely making memories together in the kitchen with your kids.

There isn't always something profound for me to share here and I've been feeling that lately. Loved this read from Shannan!

Give a donation to Children's Miracle Network this Tuesday and get free pancakes - I think I know what we're having for dinner Tuesday!

I love this article about Writing for Christ's Glory - on my heart for sure as I ponder how to get the word out about my book - wanting to make sure it is for the furtherance of His name and Kingdom.

My mind keeps coming back to this print and the truth of its message during the mundane of ordinary days.

A Prayer for the Writer

Right now I'm reading:
The Life-Giving Home
An Amish Christmas Gift

Words I can't get out of my head:
"Choose obedience over outcome." ~ Jenn Sprinkle

Dreaming about: our future farm house in the mountains

What are you reading, enjoying, cooking, planning, dreaming about right now?

3 comments:

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

I am trying to find the time to read The Life Giving Home and a few other reads. I wanted to encourage you that though you may feel you don't have anything profound I am always nourished when I visit.

I am plan to cook a Blueberry Cobbler, Homemade Ham and Cheese Pockets for dinner tonight.


Blessings!

Kelli said...

I have the life giving home on request from the library and can't wait to read it.
I too have been feeling a bit of writers block on my blog as well...noting exciting going on or to share. I posted about it the other day.

Unknown said...

I so enjoyed my visit on your blog this morning. I love the statement about obedience over outcome!! Thank you for your wisdom, Monica.