Monday, March 23, 2015

Open Tabs


With the weather warming and my littles playing outside a lot more - there have been a lot of requests for snacks! These Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies are a yummy new-to-us option! Now, I want to try a few of the other variations: Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies, Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Oatmeal Cookies and Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies.

Lowering Your Voice and Looking Your Kids in the Eye...Again {I think I need this every day}

And, this! At the Root of Clutter; I can't get enough of her most popular posts: Much About Doing Nothing {slow!!!!}, 3:30 Tea Time {yes please!}; Why I Don't Read My Bible

These Recipes - these are pure beauty and art just to look at! And, hand painted tea towels!!! And, this cake and adorable printable recipe cards!

I love golden hour and this post explaining Magic Hour is lovely!

I want to try these Brownie Cookies!

My sweet friend, Sarah, has this lovely growth chart ruler that she made and I love it! I want to make one this summer!!!

You asked about how to volunteer to fix dinner at the Ronald McDonald house? Start by finding your local RMH here. Then contact them from information given to find out how to sign up. Ours had a downloadable form to fill out and mail in but I'm not sure it is the same for all.

Fun free hot air balloon printable!

How to Live Well and Plan from a State of Rest

Quiet Study and Reflection playlist on Spotify {thanks Jessica for the link!}

Fabric flowers were inspired by these Christmas ornaments.

No comments: