Friday, December 14, 2012

Open Tabs: Mini Christmas Edition

Aren't dried oranges lovely? I especially liked how she used them so simply yet they are so beautiful! While you are there, enjoy these lovely snaps from Advent!

Just found out that Noble Rose Press has a new set of Titanic Paper Dolls - lovely!

Wishing I had lugged my stash of canning jars and vintage thermos for these magical take-along hot chocolate jars

My Mom spied these Anthropologie-ish Christmas Tree Jars! Can't wait to make these!

The tortilla snowflake recipe for those of you who asked! We brushed ours in melted butter before sprinkling with cinnamon and sugar mixture.

I like these neat Nativity ornaments!

This nativity stamp set was a treat to me from me this year!

Look at these adorable snowman pancakes :)

Would love to hear your Christmas ideas too!




3 comments:

Wendi said...

I dried oranges one year and they smell divine. The hot chocolate is a great idea and it is so you! Megan would enjoy the nativity stamps. I will try to check back and order her a set for her birthday.

Michele said...

Since our tree this year is a thirteen foot cedar that my husband cut from our woods, I was looking for some colorful ornament ideas that I could make using things around my house. I was inspired by the dried oranges and already have them in the oven. They'll be the perfect color to help fill in so much space.

*carrie* said...

Thanks--pinned the hot chocolate jars and snowman pancakes. Nathan wants pancakes for his b-day breakfast, so maybe I can pull those off!