Friday, September 09, 2011

Cute: Kids & Cookies


When my friend Grace was here - I had made sugar cookies for a big decorating party on the porch. I know that the little crowd is always looking for something to do so this was a really fun thing to be able to offer!

My aunt is queen of clearance and keeps me well stocked in sprinkles!
Rachel's cookies were characterized by TONS of sprinkles!


Hooray for a screened-in-porch where I don't mind the mess as much!


The after-math...wow.


Needless to say, we all had fun!


7 comments:

Dorothy said...

Very cute indeed! Looks like heaps of fun for young... and young at heart.
Blessings
Aussie Dotti :)

Wendi said...

Ahh... sprinkles! I just mention that word and it brings a smile to little faces. :) Looks like tons of fun!

angie said...

That is the largest collection of sprinkles I have ever seen! I love clearance too, so I'm wondering where your aunt finds such a variety.
I would imagine that eating them is messier than making them! Good for you for saying "yes" to such a fun activity.

Blissful & Domestic said...

What a fun activity. I love it and it looks like your little loves it as well. Thanks for sharing:>

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Monica ;) :)

How super fun ;) :) Those cookies looked pretty tasty too. I'm glad all the kids had a great time together :)

Love and hugs from the California coast (formerly from Oregon :) :), Heather :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Wish we lived closer my kids would've loved that!: ) Christy S.

Melissa said...

That's some serious princess sprinkles, as Jane calls them. How fun! Love your porch for all occasions...