Friday, December 03, 2010

To See Like My Savior: Intro


You may remember my post relating my experience in hearing Ann speak at Relevant. One of her ending questions was, "What is God asking you to surrender?" You may remember my heart being raw and open in sharing how I struggle with seeing myself the way God sees me.

In the hours following the conference - I spent a lot of time alone in the car and it provided an opportunity for me to listen more to God on this idea.

I have a bunch of thoughts scribbled in a journal and as I process all this means - I'll be adding to the series here. We'll begin with how we see ourselves and how God sees us. Lord willing, we'll move on to seeing others and spiritual truths.

Are you ready for your eye exam with our Heavenly Optometrist?

2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

I am indeed ready!
I think the Lord has been opening my eyes already, so that I am receptive towards letting go of some baggage that is holding me back from doing his will.
Looking forward to fallowing you in this journey.

~katie~ said...

Oh yes...I am I am!! Looking forward to this very much! How very creative...our Heavenly optometrist!! Love it!