Sunday, April 13, 2008

Quiet Time: Follow-Up

I just realized that I have never followed up on what we're doing for Quiet Time. We tried several different things initially and nothing really worked out very well. In the end, we have simply put Rachel back in the crib only during naps. It has made the whole thing much more peaceful - both girls sleep and rest quietly and better - I am not getting stressed out or frustrated with them. When Samuel needs his crib during the day to nap - we'll have to revisit this again, but for now, it is working great!

5 comments:

Megan said...

So glad you found a peaceful solution! Seperate 'em - that's my vote!! :)

Katy said...

I am so glad you found something that works for now!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found something that works for you. I can definitely relate to the need for quiet time and especially after today, I'm sure. We are going to have our 3rd at 12:30 today!! I will have to email you pics, then you will also have a face with a name!
Hope you enjoy your week!!
Elise

Wendi said...

Glad that you were able to work this out; at least for now. I understand how important it is, I cherish my quiet time.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Man i did love nap time when my babies napped!! All to big now :(!!! This helps you take care of your babies precious Mama :^)!!!!tammyp