Thursday, February 21, 2008

Making Your Home A Haven

You know I love this feature over on Crystal's blog! But, I wasn't able to get this project done until today. I join with Crystal in saying that I can't believe I'm posting this photo - but in an effort to be real and have the accountability of doing it, I did take before and after pictures.

Yes, this is my closet. Here is the before:

And, now it looks like this:

I ended up with one bag of trash, two bags of things to donate to the thrift store, wrapped some gifts, hung up clothes and put things away where they went (imagine that). Yes, this makes my home more of a haven!

6 comments:

*carrie* said...

Great job, Monica! I can't wait to tackle some other projects with you!

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that you got this done since I left -- way to go! :) Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! If you can come to my house and do these kinds of works ,I'll hold those sweet babies for you ;^)!! I got a BIG sunroom that looks like the *before* picture-YIKES!! tammyp

Anonymous said...

Good job, Monica.

You inspire me to get busy!!

Love you, Grandma

Wendi said...

I didn't realize how large your closet was in the before picture. Great job!

Katy said...

It looks fantastic!!! :)