Monday, September 17, 2007

Shoebox Swap!

Here is what I sent to my swap partner, Kim!

Martha's Favorite Family Dinners DVD, book of inspirational poetry found at a thrift store, snowflake hole punch - for her snowflake themed wedding reception, jar of Chex Mix (wash out an old mayo jar and glue fabric around it - I added a canning jar lid with fun paper over the lid), Sonic gift card for her limemade, dried lavendar, a CD of songs I find refreshing and some notecards ~ a bride-to-be can never have enough can she?!

Here is what she sent me:

Look how cute everything is wrapped!

Italian sodas; yummy lime treats; darling notecards; key lime cookies; lemonade mix; a super-cute mug (can you see that it is footed and is so feminine!?), some tea goodies including tea and mints, clotted cream and lemon curd, and Nutella and some adorable straws she made with little parasols on them! Ok, but my favorite, favorite, favorite thing of all is a new magazine called Homegrown Hospitality! This magazine is just up my alley with tons of do-it-yourself projects! Thank you, Kim - indeed, I feel refreshed!

Hop on over here and enter your link or view the goodies others sent and received!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like both of you received some very nice things ~ thanks for sharing the photos!

Tracy said...

You both did great! Thanks for hosting along with Carrie!

Amy said...

You both did such a fabulous job! I finally posted my box from Amy- what a sweetheart! She did an incredible job too- I felt really blessed!

Wendi said...

Wonderful goodies sent and received! A huge thanks to you and Carrie for hosting this. It has been lots of fun. I am looking forward to the next swap!

Mackenzie said...

Oh this looks like it was so much fun! I missed this one, but hopefully I'll catch the next one. :) I love your blog!!

Raquel said...

I just saw that magazine my friend had it I love it I cant wait to make something from it!
you both did a great job on your swaps

wyndesnow said...

Thank you so much for hosting the swap. Your boxes look awesome. f

Anonymous said...

so cute!! Is the word Refresh you used on your goodies
a stamp, a rub on, or a computer font?
Can't wait to join in the next one :)

Monica Wilkinson said...

Jamee - the tags are printed off of the computer on a piece of velum paper. The font name is Sandy TextHMK. Hope that helps!