Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tag Sale Update...

Ok, you all make me want to do lots more crafting just so we can do this again! I had way more fun this way than I ever would have selling these things!!!! One thing I loved was some of the things you were going to use these items for! Giving to your church nursery, to a goodie basket for a women's retreat and even to enjoy yourselves. So, in case you are wondering what is left, here is the run down:

Sweet Baby; Mini Hanging Pillow

Jesus Loves Me; Mini Hanging Pillow (polka-dots)

You Are Loved Little One; Mini Hanging Pillow

Jesus Loves Me; Mini Hanging Pillow

A-M-E-R-I-C-A paper star garland; I still have four of these left...

To those of you who will be receiving items - I'll be in touch later today just to confirm that I have your info!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey! You still have some garland left. I'd love to get in on that action if possible!

:)

Mom said...

I would love an America garland if you have some left :) I love it!