Friday, January 19, 2007

Snow Party!

Thank you, friends, for all your sweet and encouraging comments through the planning of this event! I love to do things like this because it creates memories for me with Emily and for us together as moms and friends! I hope we will all look back at these times as sweet treasures in the memory book of time.

I am sorry to say that I did not take very many pictures - but I will share a couple. A great time was had by all I'd say - and it was cold enough for a cozy fire in the fireplace! Yay!

Best of all, the children seemed to enjoy themselves and I am so glad! It does my heart good to see others enjoying something I've invested in.

Heather, Kelly and Charlotte ~ thank you so much for coming and bringing your children. I am so thankful for the gift of your friendship!

This photo is for my sister! She always thought this darling basket would be perfect for silverware - so I used it for that today!

Enjoying lunch!

More lunch enjoyment! I loved seeing all the snowflakes and snowman bottles lined up down the table!

Isn't this precious!? She missed her nap to be at our party so decided to catch up on it while we played!

Cupcakes were enjoyed by some, icing enjoyed by all!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, everything looks darling, especially the snowman spoons in their caddy.

You have such a talent for this!

Mom2fur said...

I'm glad everyone had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Dear Monica -- I'm so pleased to see these photos of your snow party! :) What precious memories you are creating for your own children as well as your friends and their children! :)
Thinking of you with love -- Mom

Wendi said...

Looks like it was such fun. Your cupcakes are darling!

It's a Mom Thing said...

Monica, What a fun, fun party. I am certain you've created great memories for your friends and their children. How special! And you're using the talents and gifts that God has given you, which brings Him glory! I love the decorations and table you set. BTW, that icing on the cupcakes looks so whippy and yummy. Is it a special recipe? I'm glad y'all had fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Monica:
Thank you for hosting such a fun party! God has blessed you with many gifts and talents - including creativity, organization, and a calm, joyful spirit. I always enjoy being in your home. Thank you for allowing my rambuncious (sp.?) boy and energetic girl come and invade your adorable home. God bless you and your family!
Love, Kelly

Mom said...

Adorable! Looks like a good time was had by all!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so cute and fun! Glad it went well!

Amy said...

I wish I could have been there. It looks like such a fun party. How creative you are!