Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Decorating for Fall: Wreath


Here is a simple and very homespun looking wreath for Fall! I found these berry garlands on a 75% off clearance last year at Michaels and used a 40% off coupon for the grapevine wreath, so it was also very economical! I like it so much, that I just might leave it up all year except for when my Christmas wreath is up!

To make: start with a grapevine wreath. I used two berry garlands and wrapped them around the wreath twisting ends tightly to secure. That is it! Hang on your door and enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wreath. I have a berry wreath on my kitchen door that I leave up all year round. I love mine too.

Blessings
Lisa

Susan P. said...

What a perfect fall touch to your front door!

Mary Ann said...

I really like this. My Christmas wreath is a red berry wreath with some pine boughs or sprigs in it. Thanks to your inspiration, I just got a bunch of indian corn and tied a raffia bow around it and hung it on the front door in place of a wreath. We love it and I can use it through Thanksgiving. :-)

Monica Wilkinson said...

Mary Ann, ooooh - please post a photo! I'd love to see how your corn door decor turned out! :)

Angie said...

I love the wreath. I am definitely going to try that one.

Hope that all is going well. We (well, I) have been so busy lately. I had a sick child on Sunday so I missed you again! We are going out of town this Saturday for a week.
Have anyone every told you how creative you are? You are! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Looks great! -- Love, Mom

Monica Wilkinson said...

Angie - Have fun! We're going to be gone too. You're so sweet! :) Hugs to you too - hope to see you soon!