Monday, April 17, 2006

We're Home!

Our week in Florida was beautiful and relaxing. The weather could not have been better and Emily enjoyed playing in the sand this time instead of screaming!

I have wanted to visit this Holy Land in Florida since I don't know when or if I'll actually get to Israel. David's aunt found half-price tickets for us, so we went last Monday. I would not go again with a little toddler - but it is really neat if you ever get the chance to go.

Home projects are now in the front of my mind: painting the spare room, dresser hardware, etc...

I've missed being in touch with all of you and am glad to be back!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Glad you're back!!

Kathryn said...

I missed you too! Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Dear Monica:

I'm glad to know that Emily liked the sand this time instead of screaming! :)

Love, Mom